7.9.11

[review] Playlist Rank 2

it's been a long time since I posted my review about hottest songs of the week (well, it based on my opinion XP). I make a new one. And please check it, who knows you could get to know some singers you never heard before :)


01. I Remember // Bang Yong Guk ft. Yoseob of BEAST (1st Single)


It's the first single by Bang Yong Guk. He known as a rapper in Secret's Song Ji Eun solo single, "Going Crazy". BEAST's main vocalist Yoseob give him a hand and appear as the main singer in this song. Bang Yong Guk rap is good. I like his husky voice :) It kinda reminds me of TOP from Big Bang. Overall this song is nice. As the opening, Bang Yong Guk impress me and also Yoseob's voice. His voice blends well with the beat of the song :)


02. I Feel Like I'm Going to Die // Hwanhee (Hwanhee - Self titled Album)


The ballad prince has back! This time he changed his appearance, like, totally! His last single "Love" is more upbeat than this song. In this song, I feel like Hwanhee focus more on his voice than the melody. Maybe it's kinda boring but I recommend you to hear this song with max volume and close your eyes. It'll feel like he is singing for you.


03. I'm Your Man // 2PM (I'm Your Man)


They're back with second japanese single. I love this song so much~~~!! It's way better than their first single, "Take Off". Especially when they were dancing with the ties ;) It's sexy! It has more beat. If you like jpop genre, you will like this song.


04. I'll Protect You // Kim Jaejoong (OST Protect The Boss)


The best soundtrack I've ever heard!! Well, I'm JYJ and TVXQ fan, but this song's really good! Jaejoong smooth voice match with the melody. Jaejoong shows the emotion from this song. That's why your heart will melt once you hear the song. Even I repeat it for many times.


05. Kiss Kiss Kiss // SHINee (Juliette Japan Version)


At first I can't decide which song I'm going to put as the last best song. Kim Junsu with "You Are So Beautiful" or SHINee "Kiss Kiss Kiss". But then I decide to write down SHINee's. It's their first (not cover song) japanese song. I get bored by listening "Juliette" and "Replay". I mean, both are the same song, only different in language. But for this song, 2 thumbs up for SHINee :D . The melody is soft and so does Onew's voice. It's a pity that this song is used for their B-side single. Maybe it's not really 'jpop' but I think it's really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment