8.8.11

[review] Playlist Rank

Here are some of songs I replay for soooo many times XD
Recommend this song, but it's up to you for like or not like it.

Check it :

01. Mr. Simple // Super Junior (The 5th Album)


Super Junior made a comeback recently with their brand new title track "Mr. Simple". This is the song I most recommend. The melody, autotune, dance, also their raps are good. It's something that only can be sung by Super Junior. I bet you won't hear this kind of song from other group!


02. Because I Miss You // Jung Yonghwa of C.N BLue (OST Heartstring)


I heard this song for the first time in the drama. Yonghwa write this song himself. In the drama, Yonghwa sang it because his father's died. It's really touching, Yonghwa's sweet voice really suit this song. Be careful, you might crying after listen to this song, just like me.


03. Be Mine // Infinite (Over The Top)


A new song by Infinite. I think the melody is a little bit similar to their old songs but it still attractive. Especially the chorus part and they hit the high note together. it's perfect :)


04. Heart For 2 // ZE:A (Watch Out!)


Who says that ZE:A is not popular?? If you think so, then you get it wrong! Well, maybe ZE:A didn't give us a good impression with their first single "Mazeltov" (but I like it), but now the boys have back with a more mature but fun song! Their B-side from their latest single "Watch Out" is an upbeat song called "Heart For 2". Honestly I love this song better than their title track.


05. Please // Kim Hyun Joong (Break Down)


The best song in the album (and the only one ballad track)!! Kim Hyun Joong is only known as SS501's leader,rapper,and dancer. But after listened to this song now I could tell that he also a good singer :) One of the best ballad track on my iPod. You should listen to it and I'm sure you'll love it! When he sang "You took my love and killed it girl" his voice is so smooth~~

No comments:

Post a Comment